The Best Way to make a Vegie mixed Couscous
Couscous has less calories and it’s good for digestion. This makes it a good diet to be included in the diet plans of individuals seeking to lose weight. It has a unique smell and tastes good, but adding saffron to the couscous will make the taste even more amazing
1/3 tsp Saffron, powder8-10 baby tomatoes2 tbsp grape seed oil1 red onion, chopped1/2 jalapeño pepper1 cup warm water1/2 sweet potato10-12 mushrooms1/2 tsp turmeric1/2 green pepper2 cups of cooked chickpeas2 cups of cooked green beans1 small green pepper3 garlic, dicedcilantro and parsley1cup couscous, uncookedSalt and pepper to taste
1. Roast the green pepper, jalapenos and onions with grape seed oil.
2. Add water, potatoes, and every other spice. Then cook for up to 10 min.
3. Add mushrooms and keep on cooking for around 5 min.
4. Add chickpeas and green beans, and boil for 5 min.
5. Boil 25fl.oz of water in a separate saucepan. Add the couscous and cover it. Take it off the heat let it stay for around 7 min.
6. Include cuscus to the rest of the dish and mix together.
7. Add cilantro and parsley to the mixture and you’re done.